The system performs the testing of electronic devices.
Heart of the system a turning station with 4 positions with 4 test stations each:
1st LOADER - 2nd TEST - 3rd RELEASE - 4th EXHAUST.
A SCARA robot has the task of:
- withdraw the components from trolleys palletised
- deposit them in the station of LOAD
- pick up the Station EXHAUST
- components with testing ok pallets are deposited in the collection
- components results faults are deposited in the collection of waste
- manage the repositioning of empty pallets.
The handling of components, pallets, printing labels on components, is managed by the central computer in deferred time. The productivity is dictated by the time duration of the test cycle.